Home Buyer InfoCenter
Whether you've already made the commitment to purchase a property, or are just at the very initial stages of "weighing your options", the Home Buyer InfoCenter is chock full of information and resources to help you make an informed decision for yourself. Our goal is be your "go to" site for the best pertinent information about the home buying process, and the pros and cons about your various options. It's not enough to know that something can or cannot be done. What you also need to know are the risks and benefits of the various choices you will have along the way.
Some of the things we address here for you include:
- How much home can you comfortably afford
- How to choose the "right" home for you and your family
- With so many websites offering "homes for sale" on the internet, what's the difference
- Things to consider when looking at foreclosure properties
- How does a "short sale" impact a buyer
- What about purchasing homes on the market "by owner"
- What about working with an agent vs without one
- Even if you do work with an agent, how are you (or ARE you) "represented"
- What's really in an offer to purchase
- The negotiation process
- Home Inspections
- What must a seller disclose to a buyer
- ...and much more
Consider this site your home buyer’s toolkit. stop back often, take a look around, and if you like, start equipping yourself with the tools necessary to make your best purchase. In most businesses, knowledge equals power, and real estate is certainly no exception.
Please enjoy the free reports available here, and hopefully you'll learn a little more about what it takes to make your important purchase a great one. My commitment to you when you become a client is to fight on your behalf, to negotiate your best price and terms, to always protect your interests, to simplify your transaction for you as much as possible.
Feel free to stop back often. The "Homes Lady" is constantly adding new information to this site and also encourages you to ask questions and offer your ideas as to how the site might be made more helpful to you. Feel free add your comments or questions about the home buying process or other real estate needs here.